|Drying type||Low Temperature Circulating Side Air Supply|
|Ambient temperature range||℃||﹣10-43|
|Drying temperature range||℃||30-75|
|Rated calorific value||kW||22||43|
|Rated input power||kW||6.5||13|
|Electric heating power||kW||6||12|
|Maximum input power||kW||15.5||33.5|
|Maximum input current||A||25.3||51.5|
|Power supply form||V/Ph/Hz||380/3/50|
|Compressor form||/||Enthalpy Vortex Type of Jet|
|Accuracy of temperature control||℃||±1|
|Number of Compressors||台||1||2|
|Power of Condenser Fan||kW||/||/|
|Rated air volume||m³/h||/||/|
|Air supply and static pressure||Pa||/||/|
|Electric Heating Protection Temperature||℃||105|
|Fresh air volume||m³/h||2000||4000|
|Maximum Working Pressure at Exhaust/High Pressure Side||Mpa||3|
|Maximum working pressure at return/low pressure side||Mpa||1|
Drying technology of pepper
The moisture content of wet pepper is very high, usually 75%-85%. The pepper skin is a colloidal film. Free water evaporates quickly in the drying process. The speed of transferring a large amount of internal water to the epidermis depends on the temperature of pepper heated. Therefore, the drying productivity of pepper mainly depends on the temperature of pepper itself and the dehumidification capacity of the drying room. Strength, so as to ensure that after drying pepper nutritional components are not affected and improve productivity
1. Warming up and dehumidification: Hot air at 60 ~70 C is used to heat the material at 50 ~53 C. After 5 hours, the moisture content of hot pepper is reduced from 75%-85% to 50%.
It has a great impact. There are obvious softening and swelling phenomena in the drying process of pepper. If you do not step on the pile to sweat, dry 1000 kg of hot pepper. When the temperature of hot air is 40 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, it takes 63 hours. After stepping on the pile to sweat, it can be shortened to about 40 hours, and the cost is
3. Static drying: Hot air drying at 40 ~60 ~C after sweating in the stack of peppers. The moisture content of the finished product is controlled at 12%. During this period, it is not appropriate to overturn, otherwise the damage rate of peppers will be increased.
Due to the different quality and maturity of peppers, individual peppers that can not be dried in the first drying operation should be selected for re-drying.
Advantages of air dryer technology:
1. Only water is discharged during drying. There is almost no loss of energy, energy is almost completely recovered, so the efficiency is very high.
2. Efficiency has nothing to do with the temperature and temperature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It can be dry all year round in any climate.
3. External dust is unavailable, safe and hygienic to meet the hygienic needs of various commodities.
4. The drying process is closed-loop and medium-low temperature drying, which will not destroy the drying project and ensure the quality and quality of products.
5. Drying through dehydration, so that drying parts will not emit steam, reducing the growth of bacteria in the drying process.
6. Because of the closed-loop mode, strong wind convection can be realized without dead angle and uniformity.
7. Different hanging and laying methods are adopted to convection in strong wind, which does not need to reverse the drying process and saves the labor cost.
8. The whole process can be controlled by computer, and remote monitoring can be realized by computer or mobile phone.
|Type Selection of Drying Unit|
|Type selection of air-energy heat pump dryer in Longxi Province:|
|1. Household dryer:||16-layer tray type, a batch of fish and lemon that can bake nearly 100 KG, average power consumption 2 degrees per hour.|
|2. 3P heat pump dryer:||Suitable for drying rooms about 6 cubic meters in size, with an average power consumption of about 3 degrees per hour.|
|3. 6P heat pump dryer:||Suitable for drying room about 12 cubic meters in size, with an average power consumption of about 6 degrees per hour.|
|4. 12P heat pump dryer:||Suitable for drying room about 25 cubic meters in size, with an average power consumption of about 12 degrees per hour.|
|5. Pipeline dryer:||Make to order according to the quantity of the product|
|It can be customized according to its own site conditions and manufacturer consultation. Generally, regular manufacturers will consider the daily drying output of different processing plants and produce * appropriate solutions.|