|Drying type||Low Temperature Circulating Side Air Supply|
|Ambient temperature range||℃||﹣10-43|
|Drying temperature range||℃||30-75|
|Rated calorific value||kW||22||43|
|Rated input power||kW||6.5||13|
|Electric heating power||kW||6||12|
|Maximum input power||kW||15.5||33.5|
|Maximum input current||A||25.3||51.5|
|Power supply form||V/Ph/Hz||380/3/50|
|Compressor form||/||Enthalpy Vortex Type of Jet|
|Accuracy of temperature control||℃||±1|
|Number of Compressors||platform||1||2|
|Power of Condenser Fan||kW||/||/|
|Rated air volume||m³/h||/||/|
|Air supply and static pressure||Pa||/||/|
|Electric Heating Protection Temperature||℃||105|
|Fresh air volume||m³/h||2000||4000|
|Maximum Working Pressure at Exhaust/High Pressure Side||Mpa||3|
|Maximum working pressure at return/low pressure side||Mpa||1|
Tea Drying Scheme (Hot Air Drying Utilization)
Tea is one of the three major drinks in the world, while China is the largest tea production country and the second largest tea export country. From the domestic point of view, drinking tea has become a living habit of most Chinese people, and tea has become an indispensable healthy drink and spiritual drink in social life. Moreover, with the popularization of people's healthy consumption concept, tea is being accepted, loved and pursued by more and more people. From the perspective of international demand, China's tea export has maintained a steady growth trend.
China's existing tea processing technology content is low, product quality is not high, product added value is low, resulting in product lack of market competitiveness, directly affecting the sustainable development of the industry. Drying is an important process in the process of tea processing. Conventional electric heating and coal boiler equipment are used to dry tea, which requires a large investment and consumes a large amount of energy. As a result, the cost of tea is increased and environmental pollution is caused to varying degrees. Using heat pump to dry tea can save conventional energy, avoid environmental pollution, improve product quality and change backward production and processing methods. Therefore, the application of heat pump drying in China has broad prospects for development.
Technological Requirements in Tea Drying
1. There are many kinds of tea, and the drying methods of different tea are different. The processing technology of most tea is generally kneading, killing green, drying, grading, packaging and storage, and the temperature is between 30 and 130 degrees Celsius.
2. The aroma, layer color and taste of tea are directly related to drying, so the drying temperature needs to be precisely controlled.
3. The dehydration rate of tea drying is generally between 10% and 30%. A reasonable dehumidification method should be chosen to retain the aroma, layer color, taste and nutritional components of tea.
Customer requirements and characteristics of tea drying
1. Using new heat pump technology, one energy input is used to obtain four energy. Compared with conventional energy, energy saving has obvious advantages.
2. Using heat pump to dry tea, the whole process is in a state of precise control, the drying speed is the same, and the quality of tea is high.
The whole drying process is controlled by full automation without manual control, which saves the labor cost.
Advantages of air dryer technology:
1. Only water is discharged during drying. There is almost no loss of energy, energy is almost completely recovered, so the efficiency is very high.
2. Efficiency has nothing to do with the temperature and temperature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It can be dry all year round in any climate.
3. External dust is unavailable, safe and hygienic to meet the hygienic needs of various commodities.
4. The drying process is closed-loop and medium-low temperature drying, which will not destroy the drying project and ensure the original ecology and quality of the product.
5. Drying through dehydration, so that drying parts will not emit steam, reducing the growth of bacteria in the drying process.
6. Because of the closed-loop mode, strong wind convection can be realized without dead angle and uniformity.
7. Different hanging and laying methods are adopted to convection in strong wind, which does not need to reverse the drying process and saves the labor cost.
8. The whole process can be controlled by computer,and remote monitoring can be realized by computer or mobile phone.
|Type Selection of Drying Unit|
|Type selection of air-energy heat pump dryer in Longxi Province:|
|1. Household dryer:||16-layer tray type, a batch of fish and lemon that can bake nearly 100 KG, average power consumption 2 degrees per hour.|
|2. 3P heat pump dryer:||Suitable for drying rooms about 6 cubic meters in size, with an average power consumption of about 3 degrees per hour.|
|3. 6P heat pump dryer:||Suitable for drying room about 12 cubic meters in size, with an average power consumption of about 6 degrees per hour.|
|4. 12P heat pump dryer:||Suitable for drying room about 25 cubic meters in size, with an average power consumption of about 12 degrees per hour.|
|5. Pipeline dryer:||Make to order according to the quantity of the product|
|It can be customized according to its own site conditions and manufacturer consultation. Generally, regular manufacturers will consider the daily drying output of different processing plants and produce * appropriate solutions.|